Terms & Conditions:
1. This ticket (“Ticket”) must be produced by the holder ("Holder") at the time of entry into the venue (“Venue”) and whenever demanded by the Event organiser, Coca-Cola India Private Limited (“Organiser”). Entry to the Venue will be refused if this Ticket has been torn, defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way or been exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred. Each Ticket is valid for 1 person and is strictly non-transferable. No re-entry will be allowed.
2. This Ticket will be valid only for the time period mentioned on the Ticket and the Holder may not gain entry at any other time during the Event. This Ticket may not be exchanged or used for any other event organised by the Organiser. If the Event is cancelled or curtailed for any reason whatsoever, there shall be no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Event or provide any refund or compensation to the Holder. The Organiser reserves the right to make alteration to the times, dates and venue of the Event, at its sole and absolute discretion. The Organiser does not guarantee that the Holder will have an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the FIFA World Cup 2014 trophy (“Trophy”) nor does the Organiser give any warranty as to the quality, content or duration of the Event.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to search or frisk the Holder prior to entry into the Venue. Any items deemed unsafe by the Organiser, in its sole and absolute discretion; outside food and beverages; and all equipment capable of audio-visual recording are not allowed at the Venue.
4. Prohibited items maybe seized by the Organiser at the Venue, without any liability or obligation to return the same to the Holder.
5. The Organiser will not be liable to the Holder for any injuries, loss or theft of the personal belongings of the Holder.
6. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the use of any photographs, audio-visual footage, video footage and audio content comprising the Holder’s image, likeness, voice and/or other personal attributes (“Holder Content”) without compensation and hereby agrees that the Organiser is entitled to use and sub-license in perpetuity, all rights in respect of such Holder Content in any media, whether currently known or invented later, without compensation to the Holder.
7. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour including entry into the Trophy area will not be tolerated at the Event.
8. The Event is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
9. Entry into the Venue using this Ticket deems the Holder to be bound by these terms and conditions together with all applicable present and future laws, rules and regulations. Any breach shall entitle the Organiser to refuse admission to or eject the Holder from the Venue, without refund or other recourse.
10. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon.